What People Are Saying About Magnolia
Meals at Home
Magnolia Meals at Home has been featured prominently on television, in newspapers and online news sources. Click below to learn more:
- "Triangle Meal Service Delivers to Cancer Survivors" - The Triangle Tribune, February 13, 2014
- "NJ breast cancer patients get free meals from pharmaceutical company" - Star-Ledger, October 8, 2013
- "Meal delivery program for cancer patients expands" - Passaic Valley Today, September 26, 2013
- "Free meals for cancer patients program expanding in North Jersey" - The Bergen Record, July 9, 2013
- "New Support Program Feeds Local Breast Cancer Patients, Families" - Excerpt from PortChester Patch, originally published October 6, 2012
Magnolia Meals at Home Program Participants say...
"These meals are like heaven sent to our table and I am very thankful to the people who support the program. The service surely helps to meet my dietary needs."
- New Jersey
"I love this program - it helps me when I'm tired and have no energy. I can get the meals out of the freezer and me and the children can have a nice dinner."
"I found it a tremendous help to my recovery- one less thing to worry about or plan for, which also helped my caregivers. Thank you!"
- New Hampshire
"A wonderful respite to make daily life easier during recovery - great."
- New York
"I think it's a great idea. It was nice to be able to have a meal in just a few minutes that I didn't have time to prepare or think about."
"The interaction I had with the volunteer was very warm, kind and very helpful. She volunteered to even place the food in the freezer."