Magnolia Meals at Home®
Magnolia - Partners along the Patient Journey
Magnolia is the embodiment of Eisai's human health care (hhc) mission, designed to help meet the evolving needs of patients and their families. Novel among support programs, Magnolia places a high value on face-to-face interaction and socialization with patients. Magnolia is a unique, hands-on experience that reaches out to patients and their families, giving them a way to address their challenges while offering Eisai employees the opportunity to gain a firsthand experience to inform the work they do.
About Magnolia Meals at Home
Magnolia Meals at Home, the first initiative of the Magnolia program, is a meal delivery program that aims to provide a nutritious foundation for patients living with cancer and their families. The goal of the program is to help ease the stress of daily living so that patients can enjoy shared moments with loved ones. The program is currently available in and around Woodcliff Lake, NJ, Andover, MA and New Haven, CT (as well as areas in New York, New Hampshire and Boston, MA).
Here's how it works:
- Eligible participants in the program will receive:
- Up to two months of home meal deliveries, each of which will include ten meals that are designed to help meet the nutritional needs of people living with cancer
- Up to ten additional meals for their family members, if requested by the participant
- CancerCare and Cancer Support Community will identify patients, determine their eligibility for Magnolia Meals at Home, secure their consent, and enroll them into the program
- Patient name and relevant contact information will be provided to Meals on Wheels America through the online enrollment system
- Meals on Wheels America will then reach out to program participants to set up meal deliveries, organize a schedule and provide the meals to participants’ homes
- Program has limitations, including the number of meals eligible participants can receive. Potential monthly enrollment in program is limited
- An optional survey may be included with meal deliveries or mailed separately to you
- For more information about the program, please view our informational brochure, or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Other Magnolia Programs
Magnolia Paws for Compassion®
Magnolia Paws for Compassion seeks to increase access to animal assistance and raise awareness of the many benefits that interaction with animals can provide to those coping with illness. Eisai employees are integrally involved in the program through fundraising activities and are also encouraged to have their own pets trained as therapy dogs.
To learn more please visit:www.magnoliapawsforcompassion.com >
Meal Trains Sponsored by MagnoliaMealtrain.com is a free, easy-to-use, shared online calendar that streamlines the process of giving and receiving meals to households going through a challenging or difficult time. Meal Trains sponsored by Magnolia aims to broaden the positive impact of providing meals to patients living with breast cancer and their families during treatment.
To learn more please visit:www.mealtrain.com. >
About Eisai Inc.
At Eisai Inc., human health care (hhc) is our goal. We give our first thought to patients and their families, and helping to increase the benefits health care provides. As the U.S. pharmaceutical subsidiary of Tokyo-based Eisai Co., Ltd., we have a passionate commitment to patient care that is the driving force behind our efforts to discover and develop innovative therapies to help address unmet medical needs.
Eisai is a fully integrated pharmaceutical business that operates in two global business groups: oncology and neurology (dementia-related diseases and neurodegenerative diseases). Each group functions as an end-to-end global business with discovery, development, and marketing capabilities. Our U.S. headquarters, commercial and clinical development organizations are located in New Jersey; our discovery labs are in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania; and our global demand chain organization resides in Maryland. To learn more about Eisai Inc., please visit us at https://us.eisai.com/ and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.